Being based in our Poznań office, you will work with our consultants based in Europe, Middle East and Africa by supporting them with creating business presentations.
You will share your McKinsey journey with a diverse group of colleagues and mentors willing to help with your development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
After successful recruitment process you will commence with six weeks of in-depth, comprehensive training on the key McKinsey tools and guidelines. Following your induction, you will work with our consultants to translate their concepts into the world of visual communications by creating clear and impactful presentations. Those powerful visual stories will facilitate the way consultants convey their key message during international business meetings.
As a Visual Communication Specialist, you will ensure the highest quality of visual aids and their compatibility with Firm guidelines (while preserving your own ideas and style).
By supporting consultants based in various locations, you will have an invaluable opportunity to develop both your technical and interpersonal skills, gain ongoing support and shape your own unique path.
- Strong command of German (min. C1) and good command of English (min. B2) – both in oral and written communications
- Ability to follow guidelines combined with one’s own style and ideas
- Quality-oriented mindset and attention to detail
- Open-mindedness and willingness to explore other cultures
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- IT literacy and some experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Global & dynamic network
- Inclusive & open environment
- Training & development
- Work life balance
- Lunch card
- Integration events
- Annual bonus
- Relocation package
- Private medical & dental insurance
- Non-hierarchical environment
- Polish language classes
- Benefit platform
- Informal dress code