This Sports brand logo, the Swoosh, is known worldwide, from a village in India to New York’s Central Park. A premium brand with an established name that is indispensable. They do more than just equip the best athletes in the world! They embrace diversity, ambition and perseverance. It is not just a sports brand, but also a movement. Here you can discover your potential, push boundaries and seize opportunities. We are looking for people who want to grow internally and who can translate their passion for the product into an ultimate customer experience. Just do it!
We have designed a digital recruitment process, training from home as well as working from home programs for you, just to keep you safe until it is possible to work on-site later on! Don’t wait too long, read on!
What are you going to do?
As a customer support advisor, you are responsible for incoming calls or e-mails / chats with questions about the online shop. You handle questions and complaints in a professional manner with the highest degree of customer service. You process and change data in our databases. In addition, you follow all trends closely with regard to the latest fashion and gadgets.
What do you need for that?
- You have at least a completed MBO background, HBO in the direction of communication is an advantage
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the field of customer service, this can also be face-to-face.
- You are available 40 hours a week
- You are available full-time as well as in the evenings and in the weekends
- You have strong computer skills and good typing skills
- You have good communication skills, are well organized, accurate and professional
- You are enthusiastic, energetic, driven and dynamic
- Native and/or full professional proficiency of the German and English language
For that, we offer:
Stay safe with our fully paid online training from home and remote work from home at the beginning. Later and when appropriate, you will be working from company premises with the rest German Team
- Gross salary 1922 per month (Including Language Bonus)
- A relocation package of 1250 euro to help you move to Amsterdam
- A dynamic position within an international and dynamic company
- Fully paid training and then coaching on the job
- Unlimited professional and personal development (limitless access to Concentrix University trainings and structured on-site trainings)
- Attendance bonus system (700 euro gross per year)
- Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening shifts
- Pension plan
- Internal Career Opportunities
- Full travel allowance after 10 km living – working distance
- Monthly treats in the form of fruit or poffertjes
Become a member of our community!
We are looking for dedicated employees for our customer service team. Become a member of our international and professional teams! At Concentrix, we work hard but we also have fun! We are a global provider of active service solutions for market leaders in telephony, electronic entertainment and IT. We offer flexible and professional solutions for our customers‘ needs in all areas of customer service. We currently have 225,000 dedicated professionals who speak 47 languages and work from more than 275 locations in 40 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America and in Africa.
Are you interested to be part of the team at Concentrix? Than we kindly invite you to send your CV + motivation letter to us! We look forward to your motivation as to why you want to become part of the team!