Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu’s Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us! Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1600 colleagues from all over the world!
The role holder provides business consultancy to our client base and will develop other consulting opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to theassignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. At this level would be expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas and product offerings to clients.
- Actively contributes knowledge to Fujitsu and feedback on white papers/books
- Actively participates in local special interest/practice groups. Makes use of experts in appropriate areas and provides some mentoring to Fujitsu consultants. May manage a sub-practice area and ensures dissemination and sharing of practice knowledge throughout the organization. Develops thought leadership.
- Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
- Support client account planning.
- Reviews employee performance and undertakes significant career and assignment management.
- Supports recruitment activities.
- Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
- Maintains senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally.
- Whilst principally responsible for client delivery they will have accountability for developing new business for Fujitsu.
- Works with a moderate level of guidance to successfully execute a number of large assignments of high complexity. These assignments involve working with senior to executive management in client organizations or Fujitsu.
- Is recognized as a leader within Fujitsu and within an industry area or area of expertise. Has been called upon to speak to industry associations.
- Eagerly pursues new work opportunities within area of expertise. Creates a positive environment on work assignments and within a business unit. Consistently contributes extra effort. Has a positive approach towards clients, peers, support staff and management. Is an effective team member and contributes to team leadership where appropriate. Is seen as a role model within Fujitsu.
- Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders in Fujitsu.
- Capable of developing solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered.
- Full understanding of client business issues and of the most complex concepts and principles.
- Typically has extensive experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
- Is familiar with most of the consulting services and has awareness of services in other areas of Fujitsu. Has a good understanding of relevant methodologies and techniques and can, without direction, select, adapt where necessary and apply appropriate methods to specific assignments. Can provide guidance or training to others in the use of techniques.
Qualifications – External
Required Education & Experience
- Apprenticeship or Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 60%
- Minimum 3 years of SAP basis experience
- Technical know how in various SAP products (classic: ERP; BW, NetWeaver and FIORI, Mobile,
- Skills in minimum one, better more database products (Oracle, HANA, DB2, MaxDB, Sybase/ASE, MSSQL)
- Experience with operating system LINUX and WINDOWS
- Broader understanding of industry products and services as TECHNICAL ANALYST.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Ability to understand complex situations and activities and ability to communicate basic technical information to nontechnical people.
- Well versed with ITIL process
- Business Awareness
Core Skills Behavioural Competencies
- Good German language (written and spoken) with ambition to enhance German skills – preferable
- Fluent English language (written and spoken)
- Customer Centricity
- Commercial Rigor
- Strategic Thinking
- Passion for Excellence
- Creating Change
- Leading & Inspiring
- Decision Making
- Analytical Thinking