We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game?
Passion drives us. Passion for sports, passion for our retail business. And you can help us improving our retail business. As Retail Risk Analyst (m/f/x) you will help us to protect the company’s assets by investigating suspicious betting activities in our Tipico shops. Are you ready to play the game with us?
Your playing field:
- Part of your everyday game, you will oversee shop investigations and help to detect and prevent risks by analysing the suspicious activity in shops. This includes AML monitoring, prevention and reporting activities.
- The quest for improvement drives us. You will supervise the analysis of fraud and risk trends, process gaps identification, risk prevention measures implementation and investigations tools.
- We love what we do. And so do you. You will provide monthly and quarterly reports regarding suspicious betting activity in shops and enable shop and franchise partner risk matrix.
- To stay ahead in the game, you will help us reducing the financial loss to the business and mitigating instances of fraud and ML against the company by assuring shop and customer transaction risk assessments.
- We work as #oneteam. You will liaise with management and other departments to improve and adapt to new regulations and ensure best practice in terms of authorization and control is maintained.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Work experience. You have 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position or in a relevant field such as economics, statistics, business management or risk management.
- Fluency in German language. As #1 sports betting provider on the German-speaking market, this is mandatory for communicating with our German-speaking franchise partners and shop employees.
- Good knowledge of English. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities who work together to achieve Tipico’s mission.
- Analytical. Analytical and statistical understanding are necessary for investigating the suspicious activities of our retail customers. You are characterized by hands-on mentality, an independent of working and a high problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication skills. You always communicate in a friendly, confident and efficient manner with your team colleagues, with our internal departments and with our franchise partners and shop employees, especially on the phone.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to your application!