Sitel’s 90,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 50 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries. Our office in Sofia is based near the city center and employs more than 800 people.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
For one of our campaigns, we are looking for Remote implementation specialist with German language. You will be a part of a team and will provide technical support for the initial implementation of a service (Voice over IP) to customers who are using the products/devices/services of an American publicly traded provider of cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions for businesses.
The Remote implementation specialist provides assistance to all new customers – manages the implementation of accounts, assesses new customer needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for the customer.
- Opening trouble tickets, documenting issues, and troubleshooting steps taken;
- caller authentication;
- managing the overall client experience, such as following up with the Customer on ticket resolution, managing incidents, and ensuring Customer satisfaction;
- conducts Remote Setup Sessions and assists with provisioning customer accounts;
- helps customers with setup/provisioning of customer IP devices and assists with setup of user accounts, extensions and web-based call routing configurations;
- teach the customers how to set-up their account;
- guides the client through new web-based user interfaces, mobile applications, and computer-based software configurations;
- walks the customer through complex call routing configurations;
- follows up, escalates, resolves issues related to porting process;
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English – at least level B2;
- excellent level of German – level C1;
- university or higher degree;
- knowledge on VоIP, networking, routers and modems;
- networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus;
- experience handling customer support for software products/services or Technical education;
- strong customer service orientation;
- process oriented, high attention to details;
- experience in managing end-to-end process in client facing environment.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- social package including additional healthcare insurance, food vouchers, sport card discount, social team activities, charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions;
- working schedule: Monday – Friday // 09:00 AM – 20:00 PM EET;
- work at home OR work at the office;
- work in a multinational environment;
- opportunities for long-term professional career.