Voxpro is an award-winning business process outsourcer providing Multilingual Customer Experience & Technical Support B2B solutions to giant global brands. Headquartered in Cork, we have offices in Dublin, San Francisco, Folsom (California), Athens, Georgia, Bucharest, Romania and Manila in the Philippines.
We believe that “Our success is our people” and we are looking for people like YOU to join our team as part of our next exciting venture in Europe.
As part of the Voxpro group, our recruitment division is looking to develop an additional recruitment business model in Europe which would offer you the opportunity to work from your own home and realise a substantial income in a relatively short period of time. You will be required to utilise a variety of well-established recruitment techniques and tools to find new Voxpro team members to help our company grow and continue to provide award-winning solutions for our customers. Of course that won’t be easy as we are looking for people who have that really special “something” that makes a Voxpro person stand out in a busy room; that’s what makes us so different, that’s what makes this opportunity a really exciting and unique role and that’s what will give you the advantage when promoting our company to potential employees.
So, what are we looking for in you? You will be an ambitious individual with a strong business acumen and keen to join an award winning global organisation. You are certainly pro-active, prefer flexibility and want more control over your earnings; working for yourself is a viable option and looking for a position where how successful you become really does depend on how much time you want to commit.
Role Description- some of the details
- Utilise various techniques (Internet sourcing, exploring niche boards, resume mining, print media, and networking, LinkedIn, Job Fairs etc.) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific pipeline positions
- Perform data mining and proactive, outbound calls to reach and acquire active and passive candidates
- Understand functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a resume evaluation expert
- Providing an extremely high level of service to candidates
- Monitor, review and take action and screening against defined criteria for job roles
- Successfully achieve and/or exceed specified individual and event targets and performance objectives (KPIs)
- Arrange and attend meetings with in-house clients to fully understand their needs and ensure you can offer them the best solution for their needs
- Be able to demonstrate value to the clients of solutions and track how they perceive that value through the show/event cycle
- Build candidate pipeline plans for all key/growth that identifies the opportunities and maps out the action plan in each case to show how you will achieve the full pipeline potential
- Manage existing candidate relationships throughout the cycle to build trust and rapport to ensure they achieve the best outcome
- Making outbound calls to the prospective candidate’s within the European market
- Ensure achievement of weekly/monthly targets. You will develop relationships with key players and decision makers to achieve the target.
- Maintain a high standard of quality candidate experience whilst using a variety of techniques to maximize opportunities.
- You will capture the required data and process through appropriate systems
- Update internal candidate tracking and in-house systems with relevant information you will log information on candidates where required and maintain detailed and accurate records
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role, by active involvement in regular internal training
- Working as part of a fun and dynamic team you will establish and maintain effective working relationships with your co-workers, managers, and clients.
- Deliver excellence in customer service in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
What’s in it for you- some of the good bits?
- Work From home
- Exceptional earning potential - a basic salary, along with an uncapped commission scheme
- Flexible Environment; Flexible working hours, autonomous working environment, remote working opportunities
- Working proactively as part of a high energy recruitment team who are all really collaborative and supportive
What we look for- some of the things you may need:
- 2-4 year’s recruitment experience
- Bilingual English & German essential, a further language is always helpful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A place at home that you can call “the office”- this must be a place that gives you the space to work comfortably and includes a good internet connection and phone
- Technical sourcing experience is a must either in-house or from a search firm and or recruitment agency
- Demonstrate an understanding of the current employment marketplace applicable to your country
- Strong sourcing and research skills in a variety of media, including internet, print, and personal networking
- Proficiency with web-based recruiting systems, internet tools and direct sourcing methods (i.e. LinkedIn, Databases, Social Media, etc.)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as this is a role where you will be very much your own boss
- A mentality that is focussed on successful outcomes and not afraid to work under targets that expect you to deliver
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Effective Time management
- Resilience and tenacity
- Social Media awareness on a personal level
- Is proactive with feedback from the market to their manager/client
- Seeks to be involved in improving processes and techniques
Does it sound interesting? Apply today by clicking on the "Bewerben" button!