Want to be part of a brand new, exciting and future facing pre-sales team for our client supporting one of the worlds most loved brands?
This role requires creativity, a flair for building stories and also passion for technology. You will drive a variety of interesting activities, gathering and presenting data on potential new clients to support the sales team with their negotiations to secure incredible new contracts. Please note this is NOT a sales role…
To successfully become a new team member, you must demonstrate the highest level of ethics, align with our core values and be a self-starter with an abundance of energy, enthusiasm, initiative and showcase your commitment to success at a minimum….
Primary Responsibility and Key Tasks:
- No 2 days are the same at Cognizant – you will work with the Team Leader, a seasoned Senior Analyst as well as our Client Sales Team to provide research & analysis on specified industries
- You will be given a clear client brief and use your initiative and abilities to generate insightful reports through research and analysis
- Understand and analyse industry trends and market developments then present meaningful insights
- Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
- You will develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in your industry vertical and all things focussed on cloud solutions
- Mentoring new analysts with research requests will also be required.
Professional Qualifications & Skills:
- A graduate degree with an experience in an inside sales, technical sales or research role is a must have – experience in financial, market research or management consulting firm would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in any of our chosen research vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology, Media)
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset plus enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Should be able to work under general supervision, with limited review of work needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation capabilities in German
- Excellent presentation skills – PowerPoint and Google Slides (gSuite) experience.
- Experience creating pitch decks or sales presentations for any digital or cloud services across multiple industry verticals would be a huge advantage…
- Knowledge of cloud products is highly desired – show us what you know!
Ideal candidates have a track record of success in their academic and professional life and want a role where they will:
- Be flexible and adaptable to different working styles
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Have the confidence to discuss instructions and deliverables openly.
- Be able to quickly assimilate information and understand the context of each research deliverable
- Feel comfortable working in a global environment.
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to command respect
Our Benefits include:
- Attractive salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Permanent contract
- Rewards scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
- Life assurance
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients‘ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.