The role of an iNext Analyst is to support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European affiliates.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all employee expense & credit card related queries, both from a policy & system perspective
- Monitor and Review iNext Operations across EMEA on a daily basis to ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses
- Develop an appropriate expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system.
- Resolve all Tier 1 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams
- Support the iNext Analyst in the preparation of the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates.
- Complete all Credit Card administration activities
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional iNext & Credit Card projects
- Support the overall iNext team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 500 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information and more to come on stream across 2018 and 2019.
This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! Mirroring the existing Island House building, the new Island Hall facility will extend our overall capacity to in excess of 1000 employees where Lilly will continue to offer a premium workspace across both buildings, complete with healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it’s not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. We view the development of our highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here at Lilly. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees - Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food.
- 2 years’ experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Fluency in English and German language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment & communicate effectively with internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mind-set & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable financial policies, process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Support affiliates on all local tax authority or regulatory expense audits
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of your affiliate’s business
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & global/regional iNext team to drive improvements for processes
Please include the answers to the following questions in your application:
- What are your Salary expectations?
- Do you have a valid visa to work in Ireland?
- What is your notice period?