HiPO Marketing Manager (German)
This position involves setting appointments for Sales Development teams across a broad portfolio of products, channels, segments and regions.
You would be the first point of contact for a world renown brand and responsible for engaging high potential prospects.
You would be asking questions around their business size, industry, IT set up. You would capture the details and recommend a course of action, routing prospects on the correct path.
The position involves, but is not exclusive to, setting up meetings with the Sales Rep’s and follow ups with non-respondents from marketing campaigns.
What would I be doing?
In this Business to Business role, you will optimize sales leads and develop new opportunities. You will drive pipeline and implement business solutions.
What’s in it for me?
Additional to being part of a truly global, multilingual organization, you will work on a dynamic, fast paced and target driven team.
We also offer our Representatives a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- On site Kitchen
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
A successful Representative will have a University degree or sales/ business development experience, with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Additionally, you will need:
- Ability to speak read and write fluent English and German
- Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
- Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
- A good understanding of cloud technology
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer-based job.
- Using Salesforce
- Account Management
- Working toward KPI’s
Why TTEC (formerly TeleTech)?
Our company was founded more than three decades ago. We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and we bring the best team, tools and practices to everything we do. We interact with customers 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. Working at TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is unlike anywhere else.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC (formerly TeleTech) family. Experience being part of a global family. Apply today.