Hurtigruten is helping to make dreams come true.
Hurtigruten is one of Norway’s strongest brands, and is a spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. Its ships has been operating in and exploring some of the most challenging waters in the world since 1893; the roots go back to the Norwegian polar heroes. The combination of local transport and tourism with its ships in year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today authentic experiences for guests from all over the world.
Hurtigruten is also the world leader in exploration travel, the world’s largest expedition cruise company, which comes with a responsibility to ensure that sustainability is integrated across all of the operations. It focuses on innovation, technology and concrete measures to explore as responsibly as possible. The Expedition ships offer unforgettable voyages to Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Spitsbergen, the Americas, Europe and across the Atlantic Ocean etc.
The Group Center is located in Tromsø, other offices are in Oslo, London, Hamburg, Paris, Tallinn, Seattle, Melbourne and Hong Kong.
Hurtigruten Estonia OÜ is the Estonian branch of the company, focused on phone and web sales and a wide range of support functions. There are over 200 employees from 24 different countries working in Tallinn office. Since our ships will be operating in new destinations, we are looking for more travel and tourism enthusiasts to join our Team.
Job description, tasks
- Offer consultative selling and service to clients, maximize every sales opportunity through all channels of communication placing outbound calls; e-mails, chat or other
- Guide potential and existing customers to determine and fulfil their travel purchase needs
- Provide an effective, polite, friendly and professional service
- Readiness to proactively contact existing customers and prospects via phone and/or email.
- German language skills of level C2 in speaking, writing and understanding is required
- Strong customer service experience and communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Results-oriented and attentive to details
- Self-motivating working style and good planning skills
- Opportunity to experience a truly international working environment
- Friendly, positive and fun atmosphere, different team and company events
- Modern and comfortable office in the beautiful green area Kadriorg
- Development opportunities
- 6 extra days off addition to usual 28 days annual vacation
- Working time: full time work based on monthly schedules, opening hours Mon-Fri 9.30 – 21 Sat 10 – 19:30 Sun 11 – 19:30.
Starting dates are flexible