Are you motivated by finding solutions and providing good customer experiences? And do you have technical knowledge? Then we have a great opportunity for you in Málaga.
We are looking for Technical Support Advisors for a new project and as a part of the team you will represent a global provider of a corporate travel management cloud-based solutions. Furthermore, you will get an attractive salary package.
Your main task will be to support a business travel platform and assist B2B customers with technical queries by phone, chat and e-mail, and if there are highly technical cases, it is your task to escalate it to more technical experts. To ensure a good customer experience it is important to answer the queries quickly.
As a person you have good interpersonal and communication skills. You have technical knowledge and strong computer literacy, so you understand the technical queries from customers and easily can find solutions. It will be a plus if you have knowledge of the business travel sector or software support.
You will be a part of Webhelp El Pinillo, which was founded in 2002. Today we are an international company working for well-known brands. The office is based in Torremolinos-Málaga and as our new employee you will become part of a professional working environment.
- Attractive salary conditions
- Free lunch every day
- Paid training
- Professional challenges and a career opportunity within customer service
- A modern and international working environment
- WebHEALTH programme initiatives
- Free Spanish lessons
- Spanish contract with its beneficial goods
- You have native level in German
- You are fluent in English
- You have technical knowledge and strong computer literacy
- You have experience from the business travel sector
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality
- You have a positive and motivated mind-set
Are you the right candidate?
If you can recognize yourself in the above job description and you want to be a part of our travel team, send your CV with your skills and experience already today. If you want to know more about the vacancy, you can contact Natasha Afflick on phone +34 951 923 303.