ARE YOU A SERVICE PROFILE, WHO WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE – BOTH IN DAILY PERFORMANCE AND IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPANDING SEGMENTS IN THE WORLD, TRAVEL – THEN THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!
The task is to provide a professional service by phone, social media and email for people - before, during and after their travel/holidays - ensuring the overall customer experience by:
- Queries related to travel planning
- Assist and guide with travel reservations
- Assistance and support if incidents at the destination occurs
- Adapt and execute market initiatives according to defined campaigns
- Ensure, on a continuous basis, the collaboration between the team members and other teams/departments
- College degree, language or social studies is preferable but not a requirement
- Language skills:
- German fluently, written and spoken
- English, high level, written and spoken
- Additional Nordic language skills are a plus, but not a requirement
- IT flair
- 6-12 months’ experience in the service sector; customer service, travel agency, restaurant, stores or the like
You are a team player, both for your colleagues in the team and your colleagues in the other departments of the company. However, most importantly is your attitude and motivation to make a difference ensuring the team exceed expectations
A unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in an exciting and fast developing company, Social Club, great colleagues and culture.
Full time and/or part time position, attractive salary package – hourly rate, language bonus, pension and health insurance
Please send your application and CV by clicking on the "Bewerben"-button below.