German speaking Customer Service Agent
At Betsson Group we like to see ambitious people who are interested in working with us and building a career in the I-gaming industry. We are rapidly growing and now we need a new German speaking Customer Service Agent to join our team in Malta. Working as a Customer Service Agent gives you a fantastic introduction to the industry and a solid foundation for further development.
- The daily activities include helping our customers via email, chat, telephone and being a representative externally towards our customers
- You will also assist Team leaders and Shift leaders to report on what is happening in the market.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Customer service focused with the ability to provide the best possible service at all times; previous experience in customer service is an advantage
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in both German and English both spoken and in writing
- Ability to cooperate: You enjoy working in a team and are willing to work in a multicultural working environment
- A positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and handle stress
- Ambitious and can imagine a future career in the I-gaming industry
- Over 18 years old and with a clean police record
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
We are offering a comprehensive relocation package to the successful candidate/s!
- Paid flight ticket to Malta
- Taxi to pick you up at the airport
- Relocation allowance
- 3 weeks free accommodation in company apartment
About Betsson Group:
Betsson Group offers a wide range of premium online gaming products in a safe and user-friendly gaming environment. Our mission is to offer online gaming products to customers worldwide. Betsson Group’s portfolio includes a wide range of products such as Sports, Casino and Poker to name a few.
Our employees come from different backgrounds and nationalities. Betsson Group offers you the chance to work in an exciting international working environment with good opportunities to advance further in your career. Betsson Group has over 2000 employees worldwide and more than 1000 of us are based in our office in Malta.
Betsson Group has been ranked by Business Week as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and is listed on the Swedish stock exchange.