“Mercedes me” is a modern, exciting new brand which links customers to their Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles in an intelligently connected world…and it’s expanding rapidly! Would you like to be part of our talented, dynamic and international family?
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance.
As a Connected Mobility Specialist, you will be the 1st point of contact to our customers (B2C & B2B) and act as a subject-matter expert by:
- accepting incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- identifying weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- registering all activities in the ticketing tool
- troubleshooting training issues on the phone
- identifying problems that can affect our processes
- resolving reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
The talented Connected Mobility Specialist we look for:
- is someone who has an interest in “the internet of things” (IT-affinity).
- possesses excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- is fluent in German and English (business level)
- is able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- Is able to work in different systems and applications simultaneously
The Connected Mobility Specialist will be offered the following benefits:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Result-oriented bonuses
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full-time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for your arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 4 weeks of initial training and a follow-up buddy program.
- Personal development plan and career opportunities
- Social activities (e.g. dance courses, sport tournaments)
Are you looking to become part of the Mercedes family?
Don’t hesitate! Click on the “Bewerben”-button to upload your resume & cover letter in English.
If you fit the profile, we can’t wait to welcome you as part of the Mercedes Benz-team!