Join the Sales Team at one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, working from our multilingual hub in Santry, Dublin. You will deliver high-touch support to business clients to acquire new content for advertising on the site.
You will be working on behalf of our client, who is the highest-traffic job website in the USA and has a presence in over 60 countries. You will want to build a rapport with clients, understand their needs and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and services.
Want to be part of an energetic and friendly international team who enjoy working together to deliver results and close sales? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
The sales professional will be responsible for making calls to clients regarding their advertising needs, handling client inquiries in an efficient manner while maintaining a top level of professionalism in this B2B environment. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the services the site provides and the latest updates in order to increase your sales conversion.
What Concentrix Offers You;
- Competitive OTE
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
- Concentrix discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships and discounted phone plan to name a few
- Free parking and an on-site canteen
Minimum Required Skills
- Native-level German and professionally proficient in English
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Ability and motivation to identify, develop, and close sales/conversions
- Must have a positive telephone personality, along with strong communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined and professional demeanor
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling or goal oriented environment
- Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
- Proficiency in basic document processing solutions from Google or Microsoft like Word, Excel, sheets etc.
- Outgoing, passionate, friendly, assertive
- Leaving Cert or High School education
The purpose of this description is to provide a concise statement of the major responsibilities of this position in a standardised format. It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.