German Language Customer Service Administrator
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Care centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and
changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
The role will include but is not limited to
- Develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers.
- Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts.
- Process and complete administration of payments.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- Fluent in speaking and writing German.
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
Hours and Days
We’d like you to choose the hours and days that work for you, from the working patterns we currently offer:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. 07:00–15:15 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. 08:00–16:15 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. 09.45–18:00 (Occasional Saturdays maybe required)
A two-week cycle, 70.5 hours, working 2 days on and 2 days off, 07:00–20:00.
37.5 hours per week over four days. Monday 07:00-17:45, Tuesday 07:00-17:15, Wednesday 07:00-17:15, Friday 07:00-17:15.
37.5 hours per week over four days. Monday 07:00-17:45, Tuesday 07:00-17:15, Thursday 07:00-17:15, Friday 07:00-17:15.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of
companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For moredetails on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice
https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.