If your daily work-flow consists of attention to detail, focus on results, be an absolute team player and are good with working under pressure, we should meet up and discuss our Admin & Support Specialist Customer Support Representative role! Join our team and have a pick at what happens!
We are driven to go further
We serve customers across the world through our 58,000+ employees based in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and Asia in 60+ languages. We support your customers at any time, through every device, and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We serve your customers by combining the best of people, technology, and innovation. We truly believe that the greater the use of technology, the more human we can be. Because service is a human thing, even when it’s delivered by a robot.
We have more than 500 clients, many of which we’ve been working with for over 10 years. As an industry leader, we offer you the most reliable solutions. Some of the biggest companies in the world, including the brands you interact with daily, trust our people to represent them.
At Majorel we are committed to providing equal opportunities to men and women. We are also encouraging the inclusion of people with disabilities in positions in our company.
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
Requirements and qualifications:
- You speak German (native or near native) and also English (native or near native)
- You like perspective – you’re willing to try new orbiting roles in the enterprise, and learn more about the global operation.
- You’re into consumer electronics: new tech and gadgets – you can even check our onsite showroom with the latest high-end products!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – be easy going while assertive, translate jargon and tech-speak to everyday talk.
- Attention to detail – understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference.
- Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision – Use available knowledge base and resources before asking others for help.
- Problem solving skills – you focus on what can be done, instead of what cannot be.
- Working in a back-office environment with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Learn SAP – we can help with that!
- As this job is direct relation to order volume, flexibility is required and will occasionally involve overtime work and rotation to other departments.
- Extraordinary teammate – you thrive in an environment where camaraderie matters.
- You want to work in a place where your best is enough!
We offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Wellbeing campaigns, training and development programs, partnerships/discounts and year round events (solidarity and environmental actions, volunteering and fun competitions
- Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connection
You know… Opportunities do not happen. We create them together at Majorel Portugal!