For our Customer Service & Sales Team we are looking for employees who speak SWISS German and French both at a very high level in order to join our colourful and motivated team at DYSON in Barcelona.
Dyson is the world market leader in design and technology and regularly launches outstanding innovations onto the market.
Your daily tasks:
- You are the contact point for our customers for all questions around our products, technical issues and orders.
- You provide solutions to all questions through email, phone, chat and social media
- You arrange visits by our technical team in case the problem cannot be solved immediately.
- You are in contact with existing customers, informing them about new product features and releases
- You make sales offers and inform about cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
The ideal job for you?
- Are you a real team player? We believe in our employees and support you in any way so you can improve and grow together with the company.
- Very good SWISS German and FRENCH language skills (mother tongue level, oral and written)
- Good command of English to communicate with our international team
- You appreciate excellent customer service? No matter whether it’s a call, email or social media, we want to offer our customers the best possible experience
- Good computer skills and experience with MS Office
What we offer:
- A full-time job and regular working hours
- 25,000 EUR salary (gross, full time) as well as a variety of other benefits (meal vouchers, metro tickets, dental insurance, discounts for restaurants, gym,…)
- Working hours Monday to Friday between 8 -20 o’clock, weekend 8-18 o’clock, two weekends free per month, if you work on a weekend you get two days off during the week
- Professional training to prepare you for your job. The training is fully paid.
- A modern, bright, newly renovated office with a central location in Barcelona and a roof terrace with a spectacular view of the city
- Possibility to attend Spanish or English courses, free coffee and tea, team activities, summer parties, employee discounts
We are looking forward to your application!
*Part-time positions are also available, 20 hours minimum and 30 hours maximum per week