We are looking for employees with a native level of German to strengthen our vibrant and motivated customer service and sales team to interact with owners of some of the most innovative and stylish Dyson products in the world.
Dyson is the world market leader in design and technology and regularly launches outstanding innovations onto the market. They are constantly creating bright new products through an array of fields in addition to expanding the markets that they reach. If you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – this could be an exciting career step for you.
Your Daily Tasks:
- You will be communicating with clients through different channels such as telephone, email or social media and looking for solutions if they are experiencing difficulties with their order or device.
- As you work, you will be using leading-edge diagnostic tools and Excel to help guide clients in solving issues with their machines.
- In more extenuating circumstances you may agree and arrange to a technician visit or to send additional/spare parts directly to the clients.
- You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with clients about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market as well as existing products (cross-selling and up-selling).
The ideal job for you?
- Are you a real team player? We believe in our employees and support you in any way so you can improve and grow together with the company.
- Able to speak, read and write German to a native level (or equivalent).
- Have a good level of English to communicate with our international team.
- Do you appreciate excellent customer service? No matter whether it’s a call, email or social media, we want to offer our customers the best possible experience.
- Good computer skills and experience with MS Office.
What Benefits Do We Offer?
- Full-time permanent contract (39h/week) working Monday to Sunday between 8 AM – 8 PM, two weekends off guaranteed per month.
- Salary: 25,000 gross per year plus benefits (meal vouchers, transport card and dental insurance)
- Professional training (paid) that optimally prepares you for your job.
- Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
- You will work from home temporarily due to the current COVID-19 situation, so fast internet connection is a must.
- Start Date: 15th of February 2021
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations or marital status.
We are looking forward to your application!