If you have high attention to details, analytical skills and likes to work with different systems, then role of Deal Management Specialist in our Customer Operations Team would be a perfect opportunity to grow professionally and have a real impact on our business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland!
What will you do?
You will cooperate with Account Managers to provide contract management support, execute contract legal and fiscal requirements and own contract documentation archiving and terminating of customer contracts. You will also support preparing for tender bids, follow up directly with customer on missing documentation and work with local legal experts.
As Deal Management Specialist you will set up and maintain pricing data, including confirming pricing, increases and changes. You will be responsible for charge backs and rebates implementation, investment deals, invoice accuracy and resolving disputes.
Our team is also responsible for Master Data set up and amendments and support to Order to Cash colleagues.
If you have:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Law/Business Administration/Finances – that would be an asset,
- Advanced German skills B2+/C1 and English on a very good level,
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SAP knowlegde,
- Very good analytical skills,
- Detail-orientation on a very good level,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills ,
- Continuous Improvement mindset,
- Relationship building skills,
- Ability to cooperate within a Team,