As a Customer Support Representative, you will be joining a great team of young and motivated professionals in a perfectly structured department. You will be required to represent the company and to support our clients on a top level, providing high quality customer support services.
Plovdiv is the second-largest city in Bulgaria after the capital Sofia and European Capital of Culture in 2019. It is an important economic, transport, cultural, and educational centre, as well as the second-largest city in the historical international region of Thrace after Istanbul. It is the tenth-largest city in the Balkans after Istanbul, Athens, Bucharest, Belgrade, Sofia, Thessaloniki, Zagreb, Skopje, and Tirana.
Plovdiv’s history spans 6,000 years, with traces of a Neolithic settlement dating to roughly 4000 BC, ranking it among the world’s oldest cities. Plovdiv is situated in south-central Bulgaria on the two banks of the Maritsa River. The city has historically developed on seven syenite hills, some of which are 250 m (820.21 ft) high. Because of these hills, Plovdiv is often referred to in Bulgaria as “The City of the Seven Hills”.
Plòvdiv is host to cultural events such as the International Fair Plovdiv, the international theatrical festival “A stage on a crossroad”, and the TV festival “The golden chest”. There are many remains preserved from antiquity such as the ancient Plovdiv Roman theatre, Roman Odeon, Roman Stadium, the archaeological complex Eirene, and others.
- Handling customers accounts, solving account problems and providing information via emails, telephone and on-line chat;
- Proactive communication with customers to increase customer retention and value.
- Excellent German – verbal and written.
- Excellent English – verbal and written.
- Sports knowledge is a big advantage
- Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
- Ability to work on shifts
- Good computer skills
Nice to have:
- Previous working experience as a customer support representative is considered a big advantage.
- Any other language is an advantage
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1000 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
THE COMPANY OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Formal review process twice a year
- Very good remuneration
- Comprehensive health insurance + gym
- Team building and fun activities
- High end modern office facilities
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Long term career growth opportunities
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Fruits and snacks in the office
Apply now by clicking on the "Bewerben"-button below: