Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help users all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, working to empower everybody to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times and users have given us more than 50.000 5 star ratings. Quality and the happiness of our users have always been central to us.
To help our users with questions, technical problems and to get the most out of the product, we are looking for an outstanding Customer Support Manager to join our team.
Work Wherever You Thrive
Our headquarter is located in Potsdam at a lake, but our team works all over Europe. Bavarian mountains? Canary Islands? A little house at a lake? Booming Berlin?
Your key responsibilities
- Answer questions from users on all channels (Tickets, Forum, Twitter, Facebook, App Stores)
- Understand what users want, organize their ideas and summarize the latest information for product development
- Work with developers and QA to find and solve critical bugs in the wild
Why you will love it
- You’ll work with outdoor fans and help them to have great experiences
- You’ll be the voice and the ear for our users and have a big impact on our community
- You’ll play a key role in our international team of designers, copywriters, app, backend and product experts
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, our headquarters in Potsdam or anywhere else that lies in any time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3
- Every day, your work will inspire people to discover more of the great outdoors
- You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have outstanding communication skills in German & English (C1-2) as well as a positive and eager attitude.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve
- Have 1+ years experience working in online or tech support and you love it
- Are a tech savvy person that loves to learn quickly
- Are able to break down complex problems to simple explanations
- Are curious about the needs of users
- Have a passion for Outdoor Sports, Apps and Technology
- Are well-organized and able to handle several tasks at the same time
Sounds like you? Click the “Bewerben” button now and you will be redirected to komoot’s website to complete your application.