We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be supporting many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. As our customers first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting and technical support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical knowledge, creativity and passion to meet their needs - and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. We believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best.
This is a full-time, permanent position located onsite at our campus in Cork, Ireland.
- Fluent in English
- Experience supporting customers via phone, E-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience, including comprehensive issue resolution
- Handle your own workload and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude through periods of change
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is encouraged
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an advantage: iOS, smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Here’s your opportunity to do significant work by providing excellent customer support. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you a problem solver who can build rapport easily with customers? Do you exceed their expectations with your knowledge and passion for technology? If you are enamored by the way things operate and are able to determine how technology works when things go wrong, you could be Apple's next Customer Service Advisor.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications while analyzing, isolating and resolving a variety of complex technical issues. You effortlessly engage, explaining solutions step by step with patience and tailor your approach to meet the needs of each individual customer. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. Do you have what it takes?
This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off and product discounts.
- Available to attend approximately 4-5 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexible to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. GMT and 9:00 p.m. GMT including weekends and holidays
- Successful completion of initial training
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Please submit your CV in English (CVs in other languages cannot be accepted, unfortunately)