If you are looking for an overseas adventure where personal growth meets an outdoor island lifestyle, we think we have just the challenge for you. Maybe you’ll stay with us in Malta for many years or maybe not. Instead, maybe you’ll explore other opportunities within the LeoVegas group companies throughout our locations across Europe. We believe we have something for everyone as long as you show us what you’re made of. We’ll have your back if you have ours – we are Team Leo!
On a day-to-day basis, working as a Customer Experience Advisor means having close contact with our valued customers via phone, email and live chat. Sometimes all at the same time, other times more focused. You will also build bridges internally, working closely with our Payments, Fraud, CRM and Tech teams – whatever it takes to make sure we have truly satisfied customers.
“But I have never worked in customer service before” – We’ve got your back! We offer extensive training programmes to all new starters to give you the best possible start.
“I don’t know the first thing about iGaming” – That’s okay, most people who join us don’t. We will teach you everything there is to know, but it helps if you have a curious mindset.
“I don’t have anywhere to stay in Malta” – We understand that moving away from home is a big deal. That’s why we offer you a relocation package and an apartment to stay in during your first weeks. Plus we’ll help you with finding your permanent accommodation. We are Team Leo after all!
- Language: Supporting the German speaking market means you need to be fluent in both writing and speaking German. Our company language is English. We have employees from over 50 nationalities working with us, so English is spoken in many accents so there’s no need to be self-conscious!
- Experience: You have worked in some type of customer facing role, maybe within customer support, but it could also be in a restaurant, café or store. The nature of our business is high paced, so we hope you enjoy working efficiently and can power through during challenging times.
- Flexibility: Customer Experience Advisors at LeoVegas work on a shift schedule that is set well in advance, but certain flexibility is necessary,
Rotating shifts 8am – 2am (taxis home are provided when there is no local transport running).
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive guaranteed salary.
- Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy.
- Tasty breakfast Mondays and lunch on Fridays for all to enjoy.
- Taxi during night shifts so you get home safe and sound
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
- If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
And much more!
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands – LeoVegas and Royal Panda – as well as a local, multi brand managed services provider referred to as Rocket X. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com