What you’ll be doing:
Being a Customer Engagement Specialist at Mr Green Online Casino means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry. Mr Green is seeking an energetic person to join their team and help start up their new pro-active chat adventure. This position is for an individual looking for a challenging role within a fast-paced growing organisation. As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will be assisting customers with account related questions, product information and if needed first level trouble shooting. This position is responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships by initiating the first step. You will be driving sales through product knowledge and help navigate customers through our website. You sole responsibly will be proactively reaching out to our customers on chat, at times this position may be assisting multiple customers at once.
Customer Engagement Specialists should have a solid understanding on how each social media channel works. You will represent our Brand and provide support to current and prospective customers in a timely manner. You will be responsible to acknowledge and answer customer questions on forums and solve and potential problems when they arise.
Before joining Mr Green’s superior team, we’ll invite you to join our tailored training program called The Mr Green Academy. Training is led by our in-house dedicated trainer. During the Academy, you will join various training sessions which will provide you with all the tools you may need. You will gain knowledge and experience to widen your skills.
The purpose for this role is to offer superior customer support to our customers, to stay ahead of the competition and increase conversion rates and revenue.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Offer pro-active chat service, at times assisting multiple customers at once.
- Educating customer from registering & depositing to helping navigate them through our website and assisting with inquiries when they encounter errors on our website.
- Trouble shooting (FT Testing) / Testing.
- Report, Analyse, feedback to management. Submitting activity and send daily, monthly reports.
- Top knowledge of the product.
- Drive sales through product knowledge and information.
- Work closely with other teams especially Shift Leaders.
- Undergo complaints training.
- Finding and reporting bugs on-site in cooperation with Shift Leaders.
- Building loyalty with customers by maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses for customers.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and developing relationships.
- Build business through recognizing prospects and selling where needed.
- Meeting, exceeding sales goals / targets to reach business KPIs.
- Recommending changes in products/services based on customer insights.
- Looking after Mr Greens social side (Trust pilot, Twitter, Facebook, Communities, Casino Meister Community) responsible to review and reply.
What we’d like to see from you: (knowledge, experience, qualifications – what might set you apart?
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent written skills
- Native German
- Proven work experience in sales ( Minimum 2 years)
- Positive, independent and pro-active attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisation ability.
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling and communication skills.
- Preferred experience in Zendesk, assisting customers through social media and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to work shifts including weekends if necessary
How will you be a cut above the rest? (which values or vitals will we look for most from you?)
- Clear thinking and problem-solving skills
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
Our way of showing our appreciation is by offering some of the best benefits on the island:
- Private health insurance (including dental)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non- alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavour to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)
Does it sound interesting for you? Then, don’t hesitate and apply today by clicking the „Bewerben“ button below! We look forward to your application