Are you searching for an International working experience? Would you like to live and work in a very multinational environment and live in the Capital of Central Europe? Do you have a knack for languages? If the answer is YES, search no more, Prague is the city where you want to be. It will amaze you with its architecture, large expat community, and a very easy going life style! Moreover, start YOUR career in a top company.
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Czechia s.r.o. has the right opportunity for YOU, one of the World Most Attractive Employers in 2018, awarded by Universum.
ExxonMobil is the largest publicly traded energy company in the world. We are known for our integrity, technological leadership and world-class workforce. Our best known brands are: Exxon, Esso and Mobil.
As a Client Management Specialist you will:
- Act as a central point for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
- Have opportunities to work on business related projects and participate in business decisions.
- Be responsible for your customer portfolio from order placement until the delivery has been made
- Support and troubleshoot mainly logistic issues of your customers
- Use systems like SAP and CRM on daily basis
- Have constant trainings and team meetings
- At least a High School diploma
- Fluent English and German
- Customer Focus, attention to details, prioritization skills, be a great teammate with the ability to work independently
- Good Issue Diagnosis and Resolution skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP and Work experience in customer service is an advantage
This awaits YOU…
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment where we proudly employ over 70 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, language courses and the opportunity to collaborate on international projects. A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
To find out more about our company culture and our offices in Prague please visit us on Proudly.cz.
WE are looking forward to YOUR application!!!
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include, but are not limited to, ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity in this Site, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Apply for this job by clicking the “Bewerben” button below. You will get contacted by ExxonMobile’s point of contact after your application has been sent in. As the next step of your application process, you will need to fill out ExxonMobile’s electronic recruitment form. Please note that you can only apply for this job if you are eligible to work in the Czech republic.