Business IT Consultant
Would you like to be part of a competent and collaborative working culture that is committed in creating value for it’s customers? Would you like to work in the fastest growing software company that aims to be the leading provider of service management solutions for SMEs in Europe? Would you like to be part of a company that promotes an entrepreneurial and collaborative working environment?
If so, you will join an entrepreneurial environment in Asolvi, with vision and aspirations to lead the evolution of service management!
Asolvi is growing fast. Still, there is a significant unleashed potential. Therefore Asolvi seeks an experienced Business IT Consultant to play a key role in implementations of our solutions and development of our delivery & IT services area.
The right candidate may get a chance to take a leading role in delivering IT services around our solutions and building up our relationship with customers in the German market.
- Take lead in delivering Asolvi’s solutions to customers and furthermore help our customer to realize great value with our solutions and knowledge
- Lead and support implementation projects of our solutions
- Engage and interact with the customers to understand needs and process design
- Advise our customers in solution design, set up and configuration of our solutions
- Assist in sales projects
- Be a key part of developing and shaping our delivery and service area
- Experience of working within IT-area such as system implementations (experience with facilitating workshops, forming specifications, configuring applications, conducting training, project management, documentation).
- Experience with implementations of service management solutions or ERP is an advantage
- Ability to analyse customer processes and design a delivery solution and plan
- Good knowledge of SQL would be an advantage but not an absolute criteria
- You are committed, pro-active and have a structured approach to work
- You are a team player but at the same time you can work very independently
- Professional level in communication, both oral and written in German or Dutch
- You must be able to communicate efficient in English
Asolvi offers an exciting global workplace with professional, passionate and committed colleagues that focus on creating value for our customers. You will be working with and influencing industry-leading products used by some of the world’s largest companies and are given the opportunity to shape your own work and career through a work environment based on trust and flexibility.
The workplace for this position will be in our office in Oslo, Trondheim or Stockholm, depending on where you’re located. Some travelling to customers in the German and Benelux market is expected. Competitive salary and conditions.