Hallo! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Join our sales team working on behalf of one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, based in our multilingual hub in Santry, Dublin. You will deliver high-touch support to business clients to acquire new content for advertising on the site.
You will be working on behalf of our client, who is the highest-traffic job website in the USA and has a presence in over 60 countries. You will want to build a rapport with clients, understand their needs and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and services.
The sales professional will be responsible for making calls to clients regarding their advertising needs, handling client inquiries in an efficient manner while maintaining a top level of professionalism in a B2B environment. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the services the site provides and the latest updates in order to increase your sales conversion.
What can Concentrix offer you?
- Full time permanent contract with competitive OTE
- Relocation Allowance of €1,250
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
- Concentrix discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships and discounted phone plans
- Free parking and an on-site canteen
Minimum Required Skills:
- Native-level German and professionally proficient in English
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Ability and motivation to identify, develop, and close sales/conversions
- Must have a positive telephone personality, along with strong communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined and professional demeanor
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling or goal oriented environment
- Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
- Proficiency in basic document processing solutions from Google or Microsoft like Word, Excel, sheets etc.
- Outgoing, passionate, friendly, assertive
Dublin doesn't really need much introduction! Ireland's capital is jam packed with history, sport, culture and entertainment and is frequently hailed as the friendliest city in Europe. 21st Century Dublin has a diverse population making Dublin a multicultural European community. And it's so easy to get here with over 60 airlines flying to from 175 destinations! What are you waiting for?