Are you passionate about sales? Have you considered moving to Scandinavia from Germany? Then perhaps you would thrive in Workwide Group’s innovative and international business environment. Join us and become a part of our small, dedicated sales team, supporting recruitment managers across Europe in attracting and sourcing talent from abroad.
About the company
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based recruitment technology company founded in 2014 with a focus on helping people to find their next job abroad. Our project pipeline for 2021 has grown strongly and we are now looking to ramp up our sales team with a dedicated and talented individual in the Partnership Manager role.
About the job
The main job of the Partnership Manager is to initiate sales activities with potential customers with demand for multilingual talent. You will be selling recruitment marketing products and recruitment service contracts. You will also get a small portfolio of existing customers after your onboarding period. Your goal with this portfolio is to grow and deepen our partnership with these customers while finding new ways for us to create value for customers and candidates. The job is mainly done through outreach sales initiatives from our office in Karlstad, western Sweden. You will be using phone, web meetings, LinkedIn, e-mails and automation as your main tools for this. A portion of your portfolio will be German companies but the bulk of your contacts will be in English.
- Customer acquisition
- Account management
- Negotiation of fees and prices
- Nurture and strengthen customer relationships together with your colleagues in the recruitment delivery team
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets and quotas
- Participate in individual and corporate development projects to facilitate for the company’s continued growth
- Follow CRM structure and use the CRM efficiently (we use HubSpot CRM) while keeping a good CRM hygiene
- Strive to become an expert in recruitment sales through self-development and individual studies
- Fluent German speaker with excellent command of English
- A university degree – preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
- Digital native
- A positive mindset and opportunity seeker
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Goal-oriented and hardworking with grit
We consider it a merit if you:
- Have previous B2B sales experience, preferably from an international role
- Have experience from the recruitment industry
- Relocation package (2 weeks accommodation, reimbursement of flight ticket after 6 months, support and advice from the rest of the team)
- An extensive introduction program
- Base salary together with an attractive commission and bonus structure without a cap
- Brand new, modern office in Karlstad, Sweden
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, Friday beers and more)
- Individual development and innovation project is offered to all employees (5 hours per week)
- Free soft drinks
- A team of engaged and dedicated team of colleagues from all over Europe that are passionate about our mission
Workwide Group is based out of Karlstad, Sweden. Karlstad is a beautiful mid-sized town located right between Oslo, Gothenburg and Stockholm. With rivers and canals flowing through this university town, plenty of bars and restaurants and the perfect mix between urban and nature, we’re sure you are going to like it here.
At Workwide Group, we’re on a mission to remove national borders from the talent equation. We’re passionate and proud of the fact that we help people explore the world and find new jobs abroad, every day. It is important to us that you share our belief in the positive impact of living abroad and exploring new countries and cultures has on people’s lives.
**Important! With regards to the current restrictions due to Covid-19, all of our employees can choose to work from the office or from home – this applies after you have completed your 6-week on-boarding program. **
If you want to be a part of a unique and promising company going into scale-up mode – apply today! Starting periods will be ongoing.
We look forward to speaking with you!
To apply for this job, you need to be an EU citizen or be eligible to work and live in the European Union.