Withings is a premium developer of digital health and wellness smart devices and focuses on delivering a premium level of customer experience to their customers.
Combining the latest technology with Health matters, Withing’s design, manufacture and distribute a range of products that empower people to make the right decisions for their health. Key features such as the ability to measure the heart rate of someone using their smart fitness watch are perfect examples of the blend of health and technology.
As a Customer Support Agent you will provide a superior customer experience in the German language through the following pillars:
- Diagnostics: Solve complex technical inquiries for all products within the Withing’s range
- Connected Services: Provide support, assistance, and guidance setting up connected products, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Process: Process all client requests in accordance with company process and guidelines across all the product range.
- Quality and Compliance: Provide superior levels of quality in all transactions with strict adherence to governing laws
- Added Value: Identify new opportunities to cross sell and upsell without compromising the values of the company. Support new sales opportunities and provide insight and feedback to improve the Customer Journey and Experience.
Desired experience and skills:
- Have experience in the customer service industry and ideally a contact centre environment.
- Native in German language (spoken and written) plus an advanced level of English.
- Be well organised and able to prioritise your workload.
- You’re a natural team player – we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business.
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service – we want you to treat every call or email as an opportunity to delight our customers.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract (39hours/week)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday between 9am and 6.30pm (*please note the opening hours are subject to change in future)
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a constantly growing company and brand new project with endless opportunities for career development
- Working with amazing people from all over the world in a dynamic work environment
- On-site kitchen, free hot beverages, and vending machines.
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations or marital status.
We are looking forward to your application!