Reporting to: VIP Account Management Team Lead
Department: Central Customer Marketing
Hours of work: 40 hours per week on a shift basis including weekends
Our VIP and high value customers are key to the success of our business. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the VIP Management team in a role of VIP account manager for GAS region - Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an experience in customer facing environment, very good understanding of VIP Management and a genuine passion for the online gambling industry.
It is imperative that this person has a take-charge and can-do attitude, has strong social and people skills with the ability to build trust. We are looking for someone, who is friendly, patient and enthusiastic with an ability to use common sense and display good judgement.
As a VIP account manager, you will be managing the portfolio of the high net worth customers on your market, looking to build strong relationships with our VIP customers in order to increase their loyalty and provide an excellent all-round experience.
What you will do
- Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements.
- Handle customers' day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and ‘competition beating' service.
- Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for High Value and VIP customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
- Manage targets and a budget
- Monitor the customer base for new VIP customer potential
- Work closely with the country manager to acquire new VIP customers
- Work alongside Marketing and Events teams to plan and execute events; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
- Acquire knowledge of customers and build profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes
How you will be measured
- Number of actives
- Reported gross win
- VIP retention rate
- Personal performance
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
- Work experience in a customer facing environment, VIP customer as an advantage
- Native level German speaker
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust; strong social and people skills
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers
- Have a genuine passion for the online gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry
- Degree educated, with formal training in Marketing , CRM or Events Management an advantage.
- Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours
Click on the "Bewerben" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation.
Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.