German Speakers Wanted! Brno, Czech Republic
An international company in the travel field is looking for German speakers to join their customer service team. This is a great opportunity for both graduates and experienced candidates wishing to work in one of the Czech Republic’s most vibrant cities!
As part of a diverse, international office, you’ll you responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service in both German and English – helping to arrange flights, handle booking and other general enquiries.
A relocation package is available for candidates, which includes subsidized accommodation for up to three months, and a contribution towards travel expenses. Alongside a motivating salary structure, you can also enjoy discounts on flight tickets, meal vouchers and more!
- Day-to-day communication with customers as part of the German and Worldwide teams, through inbound telephone calls and email
- Providing information to customers purchasing flight tickets, offering assistance with check-ins and managing frequent flyer accounts
- Liaising with airline staff at airports around the world.
- Fluent German and English
- Excellent communication skills
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- Previous customer service experience welcome but not required
- Significant discounts on flight tickets
- Assistance with relocation, including subsidized accommodation, contribution towards travel expenses, and prepaid sim card
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits for leisure and recreation activities
- Unlimited work contract
- A motivating salary structure with guaranteed salary increases