EHLION specializes in high-quality translations and language consulting. We’re active in all language-related areas of international communications, working in over 100 languages in more than 800 combinations in compliance with ISO 17100.
We’re looking to recruit a full-time Translation Project Manager for New Client Accounts for the German-speaking region
We work in a wonderful, eclectic, multifaceted, sometimes exciting and always culturally interesting sector that never gets boring. That’s what we love about our job: there’s always something new. In addition to translation projects (our core business), we’re also involved in film subtitling, commissioning voiceovers, managing the deployment of interpreters, collaborating on localization projects with our clients’ branch offices, coming up with special solutions to unique problems and recruiting teams for confidential or particularly urgent projects.
We’re looking for a multi-tasking genius who loves the challenge of managing diverse projects while keeping it cool without being faced by the stress of things. Is customer service definitely “your thing” and you thrive by making that initial contact turn into success while going the extra mile for our clients which is a difference they can actually really feel? Are you on top of that an organizational whirlwind, have a positive attitude and “can-do” approach with a “impossible is nothing” mindset and very high standards?
The colleague we wish to appoint for this long-term collaboration must love what they do, identify with it and find it fulfilling because that will motivate him or her to grow with us. As we work on an international level, a willingness to travel is a mandatory requirement.
Tasks in Translation Project Management for New Client Accounts include (non-exhaustive)
- Point of contact for new clients with follow-ups
- Preparing quotes and bids
- Managing orders from order placement to successful completion and invoicing
- Assigning jobs to freelancers and other third-parties
- Preparing content for translation with CAT
- Organizing all phases of a project to successful completion
- Client meetings with clients in the German speaking regions
- Other miscellaneous, job-related tasks
Prerequisites for this position are
- Degree or experience in linguistics, with languages and/or in customer service
- Great at customer relations
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office applications
- Linguistically gifted (German and English Fluency are a must, other languages a plus)
- Great communication skills
- Friendly nature and very professional
If this opportunity sparks your interest, go ahead and send us your application along with your CV/résumé, your salary expectations and a covering letter that tells us a bit more about you.