The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Workshop Information System WIS contains detailed information and work instructions for repair and maintenances on the Mercedes-Benz and smart brands. It informs the service technicians about vehicle-specific retrofitting activities and their effects on maintenance and repairs.
ASRA forms the basis for the precise creation of cost estimates, orders, invoices and warranty claims. It helps Service employees to determine the right operation items, as well as the duration of the individual job elements for maintenance work. In order to ensure a seamless information chain, ASRA assigns the damage codes to the job elements. An open output interface allows the user to transfer the required ASRA and SSL data to commercial systems, e.g. to a Dealer Management System (DMS).
- Advanced communication skills (B2B)
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Near native in the German language
- Expert skills in customer support and problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced affinity with IT – Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
- Expert affinity with the car technology and electronic equipment
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
- Capability to handle expert tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Apply expert knowledge, training and experience to come to root cause in problem solving.
- Act as a “brand ambassador”.
- Support strategic direction even if in conflict with own view.
- Strong team player
- Has a Can do! Mentality
- Ability to reate partnerships and maintain relationships between XENTRY Support and stakeholders at Daimler HQ
- We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Working hours
- Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.