The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
XENTRY Support & Feedback (XSF) is a web based ticket management system used for reporting topics related to the after sales platforms and applications. This system is utilized within GSP (Global Service & Parts) and other related departments involved in After-Sales support processes within Daimler AG worldwide. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz retail organizations, local headquarters, internal & external customers.
Due to expansion of the scope of support and responsibilities of the team, we are currently looking for a strongly motivated colleague for the position of Technical Specialist II.
- Active support with introduction of XSF Releases and updates, including testing activities.
- Proof reading and correction of English texts for release documentation and general communication to users. Ensure understandability of documentation.
- Maintenance and update of XSF documentation.
- Manage continual improvement of processes including documentation and communication.
- Preparation and maintenance of training documentation and manuals.
- Structural maintenance of XSF distributor lists.
- Coordination of reporting activities and analysis of data
Organizational tasks & responsibilities:
- Function as a direct contact partner for internal & external stakeholders (e.g. IT suppliers), Management and Product Owners for all topics concerning mailboxes/routing structures in XSF.
- Regular & structural communication with GSP/ORS – XSF Product Management including participation in relevant meetings.
- Consultancy role in regards to evaluation of efforts and cost related to implementation of appropriate routing models, including development, presentation of concept proposals and product development.
- Assess complexity of inquiries, security-relevant aspects such as data protection, dealing with external entities etc.
- Responsible for on-time provision of support in line with defined requirements, including coordination of 1st level colleagues in the CAC.
- Support coordination of field/pilot tests and approval of new and/or changed Mailboxes/routings with support colleagues in the CAC, in cooperation with the XSF-Product Manager (including involvement of the relevant departments).
- Analysis of routing problems/occurring errors, including coordination of content and timelines for error correction in cooperation and with involvement of internal/external stakeholders including set up and execution of relevant communication activities.
- Identification of needs for action, including development of solutions and involvement of responsible stakeholders. Monitoring of the effectiveness of the introduced measures.
- Dependably react on demand for delivery from relevant departments including, if necessary, initiation and coordination of escalations (e.g. to Manager of the department or project manager).
- Advanced communication skills (B2B)
- Native/near native in German (oral and written)
- Proficient knowledge of the English language (oral and written)
- Independent, self-steering and solution-oriented
- Conceptual way of working
- Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
- Ability to collect, analyze/process information and make decisions
- Advanced affinity with IT – Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
- Ability to identify trends and incidents and sets priorities accordingly
- Advanced knowledge of products, systems and processes for XENTRY Support &
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
- Ability to handle advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Strong identification with the Organization and “brand ambassador” mindset
- Strong personal motivation on driving customer focus amongst MBCAC and Daimler colleagues
- Ability to create and maintain partnerships between XENTRY Support and stakeholders at Daimler HQ
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don’t hesitate to apply for the position!
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.