Do you want to be part of a success story?
Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top-performing and fastest-growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate, and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Business Management, or 5+ years equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of total relevant work experience in International Customer Service of which at least 1 year of experience leading teams
- Good business sense with problem-solving and analytical skills
- High on customer centricity
- High standards of written and verbal communication skills in Hired (German) and English language
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented, proactive and self-managed
- Active user of Internet and is computer savvy
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend and night shift work)
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage
- Lead a team of customer service Personnel.
- Contributing to and managing individual and team performance against agreed service levels. Team motivation, coaching, and development.
- Possess deep subject matter expertise (product knowledge)
- Quality monitoring.
- Handling or raising escalations as appropriate
- Reviewing work practices and processes and implement improvements in order to improve productivity, service levels and customer satisfaction
- Implement changes to services, policies, procedures, resources, and facilities in order to positively and flexibly meet business requirements
We offer interesting work at a globally admired technology company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training, and career progression opportunities across the globe.
Are you the right person for this job? Then, send us your application by clicking on the „Bewerben“ button!
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients‘ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
* Location: Dublin. Due to the current situation, we are currently operating a ´Working from Home´ model and this will continue as appropriate