SUSE the world’s largest independent open source company, helps customers, partners and communities be the difference in their spheres of influence. Through open collaboration and agile, enterprise-grade open source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation – ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures. Our customer obsessed operating model means exceptional service, value, flexibility and customer choice, with no enforced lock in.
SUSE’s open, open source approach helps our customers and partners move their businesses forward, transforming IT, delivering increased agility and faster innovation.
- Coverage of SUSE software maintenance renewals (MR) for DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) region.
- Build relationships and negotiate with existing customers, being the ‚go to‘ account manager for customers and partners.
- Prepare quotes, review due dates and administer full recovery of existing maintenance contracts.
- Work to bring in MR revenue personally with direct contact to our customers, but also leverage the field sales team and our partners to help bring in timely renewal revenue.
- Conducting sales interactions with such accounts via telephone or over the Web to close identified renewals business. This will involve strong negotiation of pricing and spotting opportunities to up-sell.
- You will require good sales experience and be able to follow a sales process, over come objections and find solutions to those objections thus maximising the revenue stream to SUSE.
- Having a complete understanding of the status and acquisition of all possible customer renewals from the assigned list of accounts.
- In order to compete for the position the candidate needs to be business minded with strong communication, negotiation skills, sales acumen and high energy.
- Work closely with the product team to give feedback on ways to improve retention.
- Working also with the field sales team, other MR reps in your regions and our partners whose quota’s may overlap with yours, to bring in timely renewal revenue.
- To train up and become a sales expert on the key products and become an advocate within the team. You will require an understanding of and be able to articulate to the customer the constantly evolving technology and its application to a customer’s business problem.
- Experience within the IT sector and multilingual environment; fluent in at least two languages of your market, one being GERMAN is required.
- Ability to understand evolving technology and its application to a customer’s business problems or projects.
- Customer focused; People orientated and delivers exceptional customer service;
- Sales oriented; Strong communication, negotiation and selling skills; solution selling; Ability to consult with customers on solutions. Strongly motivated by success and target driven.
- Team oriented; Ability to work well with both internal/external (partner) teams; good communication; Articulates professionally in both verbal and written communication.
- Self motivated; Works well on own initiative.
- Experience within call centres also desired
What we offer
- A challenging, varied and exciting job within a global operating company.
- An international corporate culture, which is shaped by innovation, performance-orientation, openness and teamwork.
- An attractive salary & commission and benefits package.
- An appealing and extensive career development program, which offers varied potential for development.
- Flat hierarchies and strong project teams combined with an international network.
- Good promotional prospects within a large and varied organisation.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match for any current or future open positions. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
SUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status