Are you passionate about preventing money laundering and other criminal activity? Are you interested in being part of a cutting-edge compliance team? Join Western Union as an Agent Compliance Specialist.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better requires process, discipline, and simplification
We are looking for passionate candidate for a position of Agent Compliance Specialist based in Vilnius, Lithuania, who will be responsible for:
- Performing onsite and/or offsite AML/CTF/Anti-Fraud Compliance program reviews of prospect, new, and existing Agents of Western Union and its affiliates,
- Providing support and training to Western union Agents in order to implement an effective AML/CTF and anti-fraud Compliance program.
- Evaluating controls both internally and with our agent partners through analysis and support our partners in delivering our compliance programs.
- Escalating compliance related risk matters diligently and timely manner.
- Implementing policies and procedures and work closely with the global agent oversight and regional compliance teams who will help you achieve the consistency
- Assisting with Western Union Compliance program related Back Office tasks and processes
For such a significant role, we require you to demonstrate the following:
- Must be fluent in German and have a high proficiency in English
- Previous work experience which required live or remote interaction with customers/partners
- Proficient computing skills with all common Office programs such as: MS Excel, Word, Outlook (but not limited to).
- Strong Analytical and creative problem-solving skills,
- Not a requirement but an advantage: Ability to understand law and regulations related AML/CTF and Anti-Fraud policies and procedures
- Traveling flexibility up to 25%, adjusted based on business needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Customer oriented approach and proactiveness
What will make you stand out:
- Understanding of appropriate global and regional Money Services Business (MSB) regulatory requirements, the Bank Secrecy Act and their effect on our business.
- Previous work experience in compliance field and/or university degree in law or economics
- Health insurance (several options to choose from)
- Accident & Life Insurance;
- Business trips;
- Learning and development platforms, in class and virtual;
- Additional paid vacation days according to the tenure;
- Flexible work arrangement;
- Internal Growth Opportunities
Annual base salary gross: 13 527 – 23 189 EUR
Join us, and let’s move money for better
It’s an exciting time at Western Union. We’re growing as a business and we’re shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience and customer service to new levels of excellence. We’re unleashing our potential. If you’re ready to do the same, apply now.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected category.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Western Union salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. The salary is one component of Western Union’s total compensation package for employees.