We are searching for a talented and ambitious social media and content manager to oversee our content streams on unibet.de and integrated social media properties.
As part of a dynamic and fast paced team, you will be responsible for driving the day-to-day social media conversations across our key social channels in the German market, with a primary focus on keeping the brand's social accounts up to date with fresh, cutting edge, engaging content.
Another important part of this role will be to create and commission a wide range of text and visual content initiatives to help activate our sponsorships and bolster customer engagement levels across Unibet Germany's social media channels.
Experience social media community management, online content trends and digital marketing techniques would be an advantage.
Meanwhile, a thorough working knowledge of betting, football and other core sports is necessary, as is a proven track record in producing engaging online content.
What you will do
- Deliver and support social media strategy and plans
- Manage and interact daily with Unibet Germany's social media communities
- Create social content initiatives that stay true to Unibet's brand values – friendly, passionate, expert
- Work with key internal stakeholders/teams to set up and run competitions and promotions
- Work alongside social advertising colleagues to set up and run social ad campaigns on all networks
- Identify, recruit and moderate our influencer network of experts, commercial partners and brand advocates
- Maintain local content schedule, taking into account Unibet's key events and promotions
- Brief and manage agencies and third-party suppliers; ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
- Manage the German social media budgets
- Achieve targets such as engagement, reach, traffic to site, awareness and brand consideration
- Previous experience in digital and specialism in sports content and/or social media
- Proven track record of managing and engaging with customers across social communities
- An awareness of the role and importance of brand reputation in the new media age.
- 360 knowledge of social media marketing; with demonstrated experience working with YouTube,Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- An ability to think creatively and be pro-active about coming up with ideas and new ways of working. Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated experience working with agencies and talent
- Demonstrated experience in creating content for social media that has delivered tangible results
- Experience in paid social is essential
- A strong interest in sports is a must. Experience in egaming/gambling industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and literacy skills in German is imperative, plus essential working knowledge of English
Click on the "Bewerben" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.