Social Media Agent – German Market (Amsterdam Based)
We are an award-winning international agency specializing in contact centre and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do – our DNA – delivering our clients’ brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.
Putting customer care at the heart of everything that we do ensures that we deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
Purpose of the role
In this role your most important job will be to delight Dyson owners every time they contact you. You will be a Dyson Ambassador who lives, breathes and loves the brand. You will want to build brand loyalty at every single touchpoint on the Owners’ Journey.
Our client is a world leader in design and engineering who transform every category they enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different. We expect you to be a great person who loves working in a fast-paced diverse team that provides excellent customer service to owners of the most innovative and stylish products in the world.
Sales through Service will be part of your make-up – you must love working towards and striving to achieve realistic and stretching sales target.
You need to be computer literate and comfortable with data. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills and able to work under pressure. You’ll demonstrate a proactive drive for results combined with excellent decision-making abilities combined with attention to detail.
About our Client
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance.
Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
- Specifically, but not limited to these apps, you will interact with our Owners online in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media applications
- You will review owner feedback and approve product review on a range of social media apps
- You will reactively and proactively engage owners and future owners in chat, guiding them through the purchase journey and encouraging them to buy the right product for them
- You will be working as part of multi-channel team and, when needs be, you will co-operatively support the voice and admin requirements of our owners by working across all channels and functions within the team
- You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with owners about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market and you will proactively create sales opportunities and close sales. And for this, you will earn commission when you achieve realistic targets
Knowledge and Experience
- You must demonstrate a passion for Social Media and be able to convince us that you understand this channel inside out
- You have a high level of communication (reading, writing and speaking)
- Able to speak, read and write to Mother Tongue or equivalent level in language group to which you will be assigned
- You must be someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service – we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our owners
- You should be reasonably comfortable talking and attending team briefings in English – you will not deal with English calls.
- Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly
Attitude and Behaviour
- You must get Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Highly motivated with a drive to achieve and exceed campaign targets
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Continuously striving to proactively develop all aspects of team performance
- Great communicator: verbal and written
- Get a kick out of achieving your sales targets – if you can’t achieve sales through service targets then this isn’t the role for you
Living the Values
- Accountable for own work, admits mistakes and learns from them.
- Behaves consistently with CPM & Dyson stated values and beliefs.
- Maintains confidential and sensitive information.
- Models and promotes the organizational values.
- Shows loyalty to the Company and represents an appropriate Company image.
What we offer:
Salary 26,400€ Gross per year + perormance related bonus yp to 7,200€ Gross per year
Central Amsterdam office location
Immediate starts available
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.