Web International Services (WIS) is a lead generation company operating within the iGaming and Finance sector since 2012. We are an organisation with stable revenue, organic growth and huge potential. Our aim is to provide enriched content that is both entertaining and educational for our audiences – content that is designed to deliver exceptional user experience and drive quality traffic to our business partners. We offer all our employees the opportunity to take their career to new heights by achieving set goals. Our team is brimming with talented people who are passionate about what they do!
What we are looking for:
We are on the lookout for a knowledgeable SEO Specialist who will be responsible for on-page SEO activities. In this role, you will be carrying out SEO analysis using all available data resources and tools by working closely with our other departments, reporting directly to the Head of SEO. You will be managing sites in German.
- End-to-End management and On-Page product optimisations: keyword research, content optimisation, site architecture, internal linking and reporting on results and impact.
- Opportunity Analysis
- Internal Linking Optimisation
- Organic CTR Optimisation
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Products/Market Reporting
- Keyword Monitoring & Optimisation
- Keyword Cannibalisation Fixes
- Site Auditor Checks and Overall Site Health Checks (via Screaming Frog or similar auditing tools)
- Managing multiple products in multiple markets and languages, currently at different stages of maturity in terms of product development and market share
- Spotting content creation or revamping opportunities that can have significant impacts on organic trends and revenue
- Creating automated workflows and systems via specialised tools to increase efficiency
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally within the iGaming industry
- Strong interest and a good understanding of organic acquisition and the affiliation business model
- A proper (expert) understanding of SEO and how main Search Engines work in general – not only from an on-page perspective, but as a whole (on-page, off-page, technical)
- Ability to think outside the box
- Functional knowledge of WordPress
- Expert SEO auditing skills
- Proficiency in using industry tools and analytics platforms such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Majestic, SERanking, ContentKing, Google Data Studio, etc) or similar
- Experience in automating auditing processes and implementing smart SEO automations will be an added plus (e.g. Python applied in SEO)
What we consider success in this role
- Organic Traffic Growth that translates into revenue growth
What we take pride in:
At WIS, we care about our employees. Sustainability, family-friendliness and social responsibility are our top company values, and we strive every day to live up to them. Working with us will provide you with an opportunity to develop your career alongside other enthusiastic, like-minded people. We have an open-door policy, and we don’t just welcome new ideas or initiatives – we encourage them!
Educational benefits for career development:
- Conference budget of up to 1500 € per year
- Free books and programmes to support you in your work
- Online courses paid by the company (e.g. on Udemy.com)
- Educational sessions every week to develop your skills
We offer flexible working hours and home office allowance, making for an environment in which every individual can thrive and be at their most productive. Additionally, to keep your brain working and your energy levels up, we offer free lunch on a daily basis. You will also find soft drinks, coffee and all sort of snacks in our fully equipped kitchen. On top of all this, we also provide wellness benefits, as we do strongly believe that healthy minds flourish in healthy bodies.
Want to get to know us better and become part of the WIS family? Follow the links below to learn more:
- Our homepage: https://www.wis-ltd.net/
- Our blog: https://www.wis-ltd.net/blog/
- Our culture: https://www.wis-ltd.net/wis-company-culture/
- Our people: https://www.wis-ltd.net/people/
Apply now or send an email to Elsa directly, who will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you with your application.
We are happy to welcome you at your next home – Web International Services Ltd.
Meet a Head of SEO here at WIS – https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6800702914080849920.