Target Traffic is an expert in the provision of Digital Performance Marketing
We place our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Our goal is to maintain high-quality Client Service and our focus revolves around the capability and capacity of our people to deliver effective and efficient integrated services within a culture of continuous improvement. At Target Traffic we work to get things done, but to get them done well. We’re quick, responsive, and up-to-date on what’s in the industry. Our employees are self-organised, self-responsible, entrepreneurial – taking responsibility and ownership of a project that’s theirs to build.
We trust, cooperate, and work with each other to make everyone feel like a team together.
Currently we are growing our Online-Marketing Department and therefore, we are seeking to recruit a German-Speaking SEO Executive. This position comes with the responsibility to execute and analyse Off-page as well as On-page SEO/Marketing techniques, whilst working hand-in-hand with the SEO-Team Lead.
- Work closely with the SEO/Marketing department to develop off-site and on-site marketing strategies and ensure that they are executed
- Running off-site marketing projects with the main goal to increase the visibility in search engines, and increase overall traffic and leads
- Off-site content creation and promotion
- Competitor & Off-page analysis
- Monitoring and reporting of the relevant KPIs
- Experience in Online-Marketing, especially Off/On-page SEO
- Creative mind-set with strong determination to succeed
- Self-initiative, a high level of willingness to work and the ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic personality, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Fast learner
- Proficient German and English speaker
- Desirable: 1 year hands-on SEO experience
- Plus: experience in Project Management
Target Traffic is committed to invest in employees – in training and development, benefits, as well as attractive remuneration, and more. Although we work hard, we know it’s important to make time to be a team. We have a number of team-building events to help unite everyone.
Team events are highly important for Target Traffic as they are a key factor in improving morale and keeping everyone at peak performance. We strive to continue organising such events, making them as engaging and fun for the employees as possible, yet relevant to the company at the same time.
What we offer in a nutshell:
- Career progression
- Attractive remuneration
- Quarterly Bonus System
- Team events
- Fresh fruit, water, coffee and tea in the office for free
- A young and international team
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- 4 days of remote work a month
- Refer a friend policy
- Service Awards
We think you’d love to work with us, and we’d love to meet you, too. So don’t hesitate and click the “Bewerben-button”