An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for a multi-language Senior HR Specialist. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the entire hire to retire process for all employees within our organizaion.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following:
- Perform and support all employee lifecycle related processes from hire to retire (such as onboarding, probation, training, inquiries etc.) and ensure changes and documentation are delivered according to the defined KPIs
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to employees and business managers, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
- Support activities related to annual global processes such as Performance and Compensation
- Maintain good data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle and provide support to other teams such as reporting team for on-demand reports related to employment lifecycle related services
- Support training organization and administration of different training programs
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Min. 3 years of experience in employee lifecycle processes, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Experience in HR management tools (Workday is a plus)
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- Fluency in both: English & German (speaking and writing)
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a Senior HR Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Joining our team is an excellent opportunity to participate in transition projects in various European countries and by this playing a key role in the knowledge transfer.
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.