Want to work in Porto? A fascinating and vibrant city with a rich history, interesting tourist attractions and a buzzing nightlife.
There is a lot to see and do in Porto: beautiful architecture, fantastic food, welcoming people, and the ocean just 20 minutes away with sunny weather guaranteed all year round.
Join us at Randstad!
- English & German (mandatory)
- At least 6 months working experience as an internal recruiter within the industrial sector or in a recruitment agency
- Good knowledge of industrial sector specificities
- Good analytical skills
- Fully proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, -Excel and Outlook
As a recruitment assistant, you will be responsible for the execution of all recruitment activities in line with the business needs, including the following:
- Participate in briefing calls with the hiring manager, recruitment manager and local HR teams to define recruitment needs
- Perform candidate sourcing in talent pool and from applications received following advertisements and via direct approach
- Manage interviews & perform administrative tasks
- Process candidate’s reimbursements when appropriate
- Maintain and update data in HRIS and talent pool database
- Competitive salary and benefit package, to be agreed on during the interview, based on experience
- Working in a multicultural environment & renowned company