The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 42 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers.
The CAC is process-oriented, professionally managed and focused on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. The customer experience is the sum of all the touch points that a customer has with the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht. Our operations are driven by quality assurance and established performance standards.
- In this role of Quality Specialist, you are part of the Customer Operations department which is in charge for all Customer Contacts of Mercedes-Benz in Europe.
- The Operational Quality Management department is responsible for achieving operational quality assurance by analysis of customer feedbacks and translating them into operational improvement areas.
- You identify, resolve and improve operational quality, you prepare and complete action plans. Next to these actions you implement quality measures through quality coaching’s to agents and dedicated feedback to operational managers.
- The Quality Specialist is responsible to translate the corporate quality strategy into actions, supporting the markets with quality measurements and activities, allowing them to sustainably reach their targets in terms of customer satisfaction.
- You monitor Omni Channel Internal & External sources. Also you analyze, gather and process information regarding customer satisfaction surveys and internal indicators, in order to improve customer satisfaction and to match the quality standards of Mercedes-Benz.
- You support markets with customer complaint handling and Omni Channel audits. Also you ensure that company policies, processes and quality standards are followed.
- You proceed to give feedback & coaching sessions to the Customer Service Representative (CSR), upon detected need or ad hoc request by the Operational Manager or CSR, and document it. Your responsibility is to prepare quality documentation and reports. At the end you propose and define action plans to the management to improve CSR’s performance and enhance overall quality.
- Native level of German, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of one of the following languages: English / French / Spanish / Italian / Dutch
- Fluency in English, as English is our company language
- Higher vocational / university degree
- Coaching experiences within a contact center
- Knowledge of COPC standards
- Data analysis experiences
- Ideally experience with lean management
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Independent thinking and acting
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic, informal and international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Non contributory pension;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
Please apply by clicking the "Bewerben" button, and upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.