Player Support Agent – German – Ubisoft
Fancy working for one of the top games publishers in the world? Are you a gamer with a passion for all things customer support? Do you speak fluent German? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken German alongside English, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
- Consistently provide solutions to our consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support all consumer contacts in the specified native language; using webmail & phone primarily , and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Community Managers.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer
- surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support community managers, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
- Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, Your Tube
- Good spelling and grammar
- Quick thinker – work proactively
- Good communicator & team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Active gamer
- Native/mother tongue speaker in German and English
The job will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
We offer a competitive salary with a relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
Send us a copy of your most up to date CV & a small note to our recruiters explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Once Ubisoft recruiters receive your profile, you will receive a link to a technical test within 48hrs.