Start your Belfast Adventure today!
We invest in the future in your future! #Concentrix
In a world full of average, we stand out! Based in the heart of Belfast City Centre, our state-of-the-art Call Centre is just a few minutes’ walk away from the city’s amazing landmarks!
We have an exciting opportunity to come and join our PayPal team as a lead generation sales advisor. Your day to day role will include analysing business data lists to generate sales leads for our direct sales team. You will have your sales head on and look for opportunities to promote and engage businesses regarding Paypal services. This role is extremely customer focused and you will have your customer service radar switched on and be ready provide our customers with a professional service with the aim of providing first class service for our client!
Don’t want to work weekends? Not a problem! Our office is open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Excellent if you want to strike that perfect work/life balance!
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- 40 hr per week contract with an hourly rate of £8.72 per hour.
- 28 days holiday per year plus an extra day for each year you stay! (up to 5yrs)
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package.
- Hard work and dedication are rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken English & German.
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience in a sales environment- this also include retail sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & a good working knowledge of internet.
- The ability to learn and adapt to new software.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Able to communicate effectively on the phone, with active listening skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively via email.
- Ability to multitask, plan and organise.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.