As Netigate is growing rapidly, we continuously work on expansion and optimisation of our online advertising. We exist in several markets and in this role you will be responsible for some of our paid advertising accounts and together with the Online Marketing Manager be involved with any external relationships connected to this. Your average day will be divided between optimising our paid marketing efforts and optimisation and expansion of one of our regional accounts. We are strong believers in the value of combining these two to succeed in the role of managing external relationships.
You will work in the marketing team with the key goal of delivering high quality leads to our inbound sales team. You will work closely with the Online Marketing Manager and you will be a part of a highly agile team with a baseline of working processes together with continuous experimentation and optimisation on how to best reach new prospects. We value a strong sense of ownership of your work as well as great team spirit and a goal oriented mindset.
- Managing a number of European search accounts for Netigate
- Ownership of the user journey from SEA to lead
- Follow up and reporting on key metrics
- Continuous optimisation as well as expansion of ad accounts
- Comfortable with the experiments function in Google ads and how different bidding strategies can affect an account
- Improvements and suggestions on landing page experience
- Responsible of relationship with translation agency over new copy
- Initiator of A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) projects
- Responsibility over monthly ad budget pacing
Required experience / Skills
- 1-5 Years of paid advertising experience with strong results, preferably from an agency or company with B2B focus
- Strong hands-on experience of the Google ads platform, Bing and Google Analytics
- Hands on experience of setting up Google Data studio from various sources for reporting purposes is beneficial
- Fluent german speaking skills
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, SEA
- Comfortable with attribution models, different remarketing strategies and when best to implement
- One of our most important markets is the German speaking market, which is why fluency in German and English is a must.
- Bonus: CRO, other digital advertising channels, such as Twitter or Xing
Who you are
- Curious mind and strong drive to learn and develop together with us
- High level of creativity in exploring new solutions and challenging the status quo
- Results and data driven both in strategic as everyday operations
- You are organized and good at prioritizing
- You have an analytical, problem solving mindset and easily pick up on new technologies
- Engaged in the success of your co-workers and strong believer in that most great achievements require a team effort
- Eager to work in a fast paced and challenging environment where we strongly value continuous strive for excellence
So what do you say? Is this you? Let us know, we want to connect with you!
About the company
Netigate is a leading European provider of cloud-based services for online surveys that are primarily used for voice of customer, employee performance and market research. At Netigate we’ll help you understand the people that matter – your customers, employees and consumers. We work with over 2,500 of the world’s leading brands to enable them to discover and share new insights quickly, easily and securely. We have offices in central Stockholm, Frankfurt and Oslo.
How is it like working at Netigate?
Netigate’s culture is casual but high-energy. We are passionate about our product and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly good service to our customers and making a difference in the world. We are an international company with English as corporate language. As we are a rapidly growing company you will quickly notice your chance to make an impact in our daily work!
Please send in your application in English!