The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive German Speaking Online Content Moderator on a Full-Time basis to strengthen further its growing operations within the Malta office.
As a Content Moderator with Besedo in Malta in the marketplace sector, you will be working for one of the largest German online marketplaces. In your job, you are responsible for monitoring all user-generated content (e.g. sales ads) of the online marketplace. While reviewing online content, you keep an overview of the guidelines of the respective online market, such as the correct categorization of offered articles or the prevention of spam and duplicates. You protect users from fraud, cyber-bullying or counterfeiting and prevent trade with illegal products.
- Understand and remain knowledgeable of client policies and guidelines
- Review online advertisements with high pace and accuracy
- Evaluate and make decisions in accordance with defined policies and guidelines
- Report and provide feedback on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions to managers, in a timely manner
- Escalate violations of client policies and instances of fraud using internal tools and processes
- Escalate concerns relating to user Trust & Safety to internal teams
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Fluent in written and spoken German is essential;
- Good knowledge of English is desirable;
- High level of engagement;
- Team player;
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience in an operating, customer support or e-commerce environment is desirable;
- Flexible and reliable;
- Strong computer skills;
- Willing to work shifts, including late shifts (3:30pm until midnight)
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: We offer flexible home/office working. This role can be done fully remotely between your home in Malta or the work office in Qormi.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making the internet a safer place.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company.
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field.
- Additional vacation days.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee if you prefer working in the office.
- Ability to work from home when working late shifts and weekends. Night Shifts are until Midnight!
- Free day transport to the office from certain areas within Malta.
- Team performance bonus and working from home allowance,
- Corporate discounts for gym memberships, shops and taxi’s.
- Private Health Insurance, eye care tests, health and well-being professional support.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training and constant feedback.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace with a variety of cultures.
- Relocation packages for international applicants, reimbursement of paid flights and up to 3 weeks paid accommodation, which includes quarantine accommodation should you be required to quarantine on arrival to Malta, due to Malta’s COVID travel restrictions.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in seven locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading a CV.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”