Great people. Cool atmosphere. Customer focused. AND always on the move. Challenge yourself and grow with us. Be part of our multicultural community. We are the whole world in a charming city. We are the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of inquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Diagnostic Helpdesk (DHD) 1st level team is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide support in relation to tools, processes and licenses for onboard diagnosis software within the areas of the Mercedes CAR & VAN Group. The Jobholder’s role is to support the users with issues occurring while using the platforms and/or to provide information about the products and their functionalities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming work (phone calls, email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Provide information and assistance in regards to tools (web applications) and processes; investigate reported problems
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures
- If necessary, coordinate with internal/external stakeholders to resolve complex inquiries and complaints related to the scope of support
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service
- Buddying/training tasks mentoring of junior staff
- Excellent knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English (corporate language)
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction and problem solving
- Strong communication skills (B2B & B2C), both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong affinity with IT - Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
- ‘Can-do’ and proactive attitude
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization, its products and its vision & strategy
- Knowledge of automotive technology and Daimler Development, Production and Aftersales Processes and Applications is an advantage
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Salary: 2110 euro gross (+- 1700 euro net) per month
- Definite contract of 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Full-time contract of 40h/week, with working hours: Monday to Friday day shifts between 6am – 8pm
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Is there more? Yes, we also offer:
- Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The company internal Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, Yoga, tennis tournaments, kayak tours and indoor soccer games.
- Enjoy massages free of charge during your breaks.
- Free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors. You can also visit our company café to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks!
Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station are also one of our employees’ favorites.
In case of interest, please apply with CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) by clicking the "Bewerben"-button below.
Do you enjoy building up a relationship with clients? Do you enjoy providing immediate assistance to customers and being part of a dynamic environment? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!